Qualifications for Becoming a CEO Coach
To be a Vistage Chair you need to be a successful business mentor, the kind of person who can help individuals along their own unique paths to success, both in work and life.
A Vistage Chair must possess a passion for helping others, high emotional IQ, and vast and varied business experience. After the initial selection process, we put each business coach through a rigorous on-boarding program before they join the Vistage community. Vistage Chairs are an elite group with exceptional qualifications and a commitment to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics. They are dedicated to excellence in every endeavor and, most importantly, to helping members reach their full potential.
Does this Describe You
- President, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Managing Partner, Principal, founder or owner, or senior executive with $5MM P&L responsibility
- Strong leadership skills, self-confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience managing 8 or more employees
- Part of a well-established business network within your community
- High self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to connect with people and lead groups of high achievers
- Confidence to challenge senior executives and hold them accountable for their actions
- Self-starter with availability to dedicate a minimum of 1 week per group per month
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic
- Ability to listen, probe, challenge, clarify and generate insights in individuals
If you believe you have the qualifications, please consider applying to become a Vistage Chair. You’ll have the opportunity not only to give back, but also to impact the business community in a measurable and meaningful way.