With more than 17,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and – extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. They’re also connecting and learning by collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and applying the expertise of hundreds of top industry speakers. Simply stated, Vistage is instrumental in helping its members to figure out what to do and to actually do what they must to get their companies to “the next level” of growth and success.
Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage. Consequently, Vistage enjoys extraordinary high membership retention, attendance and tenure rates. And Vistage continues to grow its membership, expand internationally, build its brand, and leverage technology.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
Vistage is seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator to work collaboratively with our L&D Specialist, L&D Manager, and VP of Learning & Development, subject matter experts, and other learning vendors to plan, announce, administer, execute and report live and virtual learning enrollments, attendance, costs, and logistics for Vistage learning and conference events for group leaders C-Level members and Vistage employees.
- Organizing: Applies a variety of organizing, scheduling, project management and computer application skills to collaboratively plan and execute a wide variety of US and international learning projects, participants and events.
- Communications: Delivers formal and informal executive-level through employee level communications —including verbal and written communications, announcements, presentations, and reports. Provides catalogs and booklets of information, as well as assists with virtual webinars that assist learners to prepare for Vistage education events.
- Reporting: Uses a combination of automated applications and manual processes (Outlook, LMS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) to gather, maintain and communicate general information about learning events—in particular, our ongoing enrollment, attendance, evaluations, and status of Chair Candidate and Chair Development assessment and education.
- Logistics & Capacity Planning: Collaborates with the L&D team to address learning capacity issues and scheduling onsite and offsite facilities and classrooms for events. Assists in the preparation and set up of these events (both live and virtual) , including, but not limited to: site selection, cost management, equipment selection, facilities selection, supply management; catering; event planning; travel requests; room set up and other classroom and virtual education services.
- Event Support: Arrives at learning site in advance of programs (early mornings) to ensure that event logistics and planning are executed as planned; attends events to oversee smooth program operation; remains on-site to conclusion of programs (could include evenings and weekend events).
- Collaboration: Works with internal and external instructors and speakers to develop and maintain an automated master calendar of Learning & Development programs, activities and events.
- Department Administration: Processes and maintains a monthly report of L&D budget status, including contracts and invoices for facilitators, speakers, catering, travel, accommodations, expenses, and supplies.
- Creativity: Assist with development of learning materials and tools for live and virtual projects and programs.
- Technology Communications: Experience in producing and delivering live WebEx or related communications programs and events. Knowledge in administering the intranets and communicating with Social Media sites.
- Feedback: Use various feedback methods to evaluate the effectiveness of training (e.g., feedback questionnaires, field observations use of online tools such as Surveymonkey.com)
- Travel: Ability to travel as needed – 10-15% approximately
- 3+ years experience in the administration of learning or corporate events, including event planning, scheduling, and execution in collaboration with a variety of individuals and groups.
- 3+ years experience in Instructional Design within a corporate learning and development department.
- Desire to pursue a career in Learning and Development.
- Experience using training media in designing courses and/or course materials.
- The position requires knowledge of principles and theories of adult learning, instructional design, and technology-based delivery systems.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about learning; embrace change and innovative thinking, while being thoughtful about learner needs and workplace realities; and committed to own professional growth.
- Webinar facilitation and online course design experience are a plus.
- Ability to work with a variety of programs and projects to produce highly professional outcomes in verbal, virtual and written formats.
- Familiar with full cycle ADDIE or other ID models and able to work with subject matter experts to create content according to established Instructional design theory/methodology and the four levels of evaluation.
- Experience with developing eLearning courses with tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, and Camtasia are a plus.
- Experience administering a Learning Management System preferred (including experience building an online library of videos, exercises etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to use technology for project and program administration.
- Proven capability to produce timely and accurate reports, catalogs, announcements and other types of communications.
- Strong interest in the field of education, learning and development, as measured by education and/or experience in academic or corporate education environments.
PROFILE and SKILLS
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Personal Integrity & Character
- Self-disciplined, ability to work independently
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong Organizational Skills and Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Team Player, Independent yet Supportive
- Creative and Innovative Thinker
- Professional Presence and Manner
- Passionate and Trustworthy
- Quickly Adapt to Change
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Especially Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift boxes of training materials, records, and supplies
Bachelor’s degree in learning & development or a related field and at least 2 years’ experience in designing and developing adult learning and training.