The Regional Executive (RE) is the “Growth Champion” of a designated, multi-state territory and primarily responsible for developing partnerships with 35 to 50 Chairs (“Executive Coaches”) ensuring their collective ownership and accountability for the overall revenue/ membership growth of their region of responsibility. In doing so, there are four specific company initiatives the RE will align to ensure good Corporate Governance:
- Identify, nominate and recruit new Chair (“Executive Coach”) candidates.
- Help manage and guide their regions’ new Chair (“Group”) launch process.
- Develop region growth plans by administering the 35 to 50 Chairs’ practice plans.
- Implement Chair tools and programs to help generate local member candidate leads.
The RE position is the catalyst by which all local and regional membership growth efforts will be initiated and managed, therefore your seasoned professional skills of sales, marketing, business development, coaching and metrics analysis will all play to your advantage as you work to align Chair performance with Corporate revenue goals.
- Recruit: Meet and exceed pre-determined new Chair pipeline goals for our company sales initiatives:
- New Group Starts
- Vistage Inside
- Launch: Work with the local Chair community to support and help launch new Chairs (groups), while leading the marketing events designed to assist in that.
- Performance: Conduct one to one meetings throughout the year with each Chair in the region, attend their group meetings and assist them to achieve maximum execution of their business plans.
- Growth: Evaluate and determine best methods by which to stimulate local member candidate lead generation.
- Successful sales track record with 10+ years of executive leadership and sales experience selling complex services or conceptual solutions to the C-suite.
- Has 10+ years’ experience in managing a designated region with direct reports.
- Demonstrates sophisticated business acumen and emotional intelligence as evidenced by prior results. Has experience with relationship selling to senior executives and making company headquarter sales presentations.
- A strong work ethic with evidence of a meeting or exceeding stated goals. Not only meets standards but creates their own standards of high performance.
- Ability to create trust and build long-term relationships with their Chair community, referral partners and member candidates alike.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to both convey the value of Vistage while determining the solutions necessary to adhere to good corporate governance.
- Strong PC skills required, including proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong CRM understanding; Expertise with SalesForce.com a plus.
- Prior experience within the personal/ professional development industry. Preferably in the executive training, development or content business.
- Prior experience in a subscription or franchise business model, involving customer acquisition, growth and retention.
- Prior experience working with independent contractors or outside distributors.
- Desire to help others through coaching, problem-solving, education and other forms of personal accountability and development.
- Experience-based knowledge of major US business markets.
- Resides or is willing to reside near a major airport, preferably within his/her region.
Expect to travel overnight, approximately 50% of the time, for up to 5 days per trip.